Team [Ğ.Ғǿrcė] Counter-Strike Source Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
John O'Shea still to discuss Sunderland future with club's n

Répondre au sujet    Team [Ğ.Ғǿrcė] Counter-Strike Source Index du Forum » [Ğ.Ғǿrcė] Membres de la team » Présentation des membres Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
John O'Shea still to discuss Sunderland future with club's n
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Message John O'Shea still to discuss Sunderland future with club's n Répondre en citant
John O'Shea still to discuss Sunderland future with club's new owner

sbobet24 John O'Shea says he has had no contact with new Sunderland owner Stewart Donald and will consider his future at the club after bringing down the curtain on his international career with Ireland. The 37-year-old defender, who is out of contract at Sunderland at the end of the month, will make his 118th and final appearance for the Republic of Ireland against the USA on Saturday.

The veteran defender's future is uncertain following the recent takeover of the club by Donald, and the appointment of new manager Jack Ross who arrived on Wearside from St Mirren . Asked if he had had any contact with the new Black Cats' owner O'Shea said: "No, no, no contact with anybody. "I'm just focusing on tomorrow and then let's see what will happen then. I'll enjoy this moment tomorrow and then let things happen then."

sbobet24 O'Shea continued: "Look, that's for the next few weeks to pan out. I'm sure there's lots of stuff going on because when stuff like that happens, there's plenty of plans and things need to happen. "First and foremost, I'm just looking forward to tomorrow and hopefully getting a win, and the next few weeks will take care of itself." Ireland boss Martin O'Neill paid tribute to O'Shea and his contribution to Irish football.

O'Neill said: "I know people shower praise on someone who is just about to leave, but he has been a great influence and even though just in recent times he would have less chance of playing with other players younger than he, to have him around and for him not to retire just after the Euros was particularly great for me.

"I wanted him around at the time and his influence is there for all to see." Assistant Ireland manager Roy Keane also praised his former Manchester United team-mate, saying: "Brilliant pro. Great lad. It's a nice send-off for him, but he's had a good innings and you couldn't begrudge him the nice send-off that he's going to get. "We have good memories of Shaysie, a good pro, a good lad and we'll miss him," sbobet24

Sam 2 Juin - 05:40 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 2 Juin - 05:40 (2018)
chanoudom

Message Jurgen Klopp is 'obsessed' with Real Madrid star Marco Asens Répondre en citant
Jurgen Klopp is 'obsessed' with Real Madrid star Marco Asensio

maxbet Rumours out of Spain suggests that Los Blancos could be considering selling Asensio to fund a sensational swoop for Neymar.And Liverpool could end up being benefactors of Real president Florentino Perez's desperation to land the Brazilian.

That's because Klopp has a similarly potent desire to add Asensio to his band of attacking talent.The 22-year-old attacking midfielder is one of the most highly-rated stars in world football.The former Mallorca star has already scored 21 goals for Real in just two seasons.

According to Telemadrid, Klopp has already made two approaches to sign the Spain international in the past. maxbet The report talks about the Premier League outfit’s £44m bid for Asensio in 2017, which was rejected by the European champions.Despite reaching the Champions League final last term, Klopp believes Liverpool have still not adequately Philippe Coutinho.

maxbet But the former Dortmund manager believes Asensio is the man to do so and bring long-overdue silverware to Anfield.It’s stated another offer of £132m was made earlier this year by Liverpool.Asensio’s contract with Real Madrid runs until 2023 and has a mammoth release clause of £617m.The star is currently preparing to take on Russia with his national team at the World Cup.

Jeu 28 Juin - 07:20 (2018)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message John O'Shea still to discuss Sunderland future with club's n

Aujourd’hui à 16:34 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Team [Ğ.Ғǿrcė] Counter-Strike Source Index du Forum » [Ğ.Ғǿrcė] Membres de la team » Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation